The more we advance in our life journey, the more we discover happiness in simple things. Right?
And so, every day, we find something small that makes us happy and strive to avoid complications that bring us nothing but anxiety and depression. That’s how our life is getting better.
Reflecting on the above, I came up with a list of random things that made me happy recently. Small things we notice once we turn to ourselves and find out that happiness comes from within.
My list of random appreciations is also a written expression of gratitude to the Universe for everything I have and enjoy:
- A pair of comfortable shoes. Everyone keeps pair of old sneakers that have become the perfect match for their feet over time. Not to mention how annoying is the pain caused by uncomfortable shoes.
- Coffee with milk. Should I explain it at all?
- Spinach porridge. Quick, simple, and yummy dish. Saute the spinach, add garlic, salt, black pepper, and flour dissolved in water. Stir for a while, and voilà. Serve with a poached egg and cheese. Bon Appétit!
- Chocolate. Еspecially with hazelnuts.
- A glass of Prosecco at the end of a stressful day. Might it be in the bathtub?
- A favorite song on the radio while being stuck in a traffic jam.
- Yoga Class. Still haven’t tried yoga? You don’t know what you are missing. It’s probably the easiest and most enjoyable way to reset your body and mind and get everything back to place in perfect balance.
- The Nature. The greatest gift you can treat yourself with is to spend as much time as possible in Nature. The sight of the endless sea or the scent of forest can heal even the deepest wounds in our souls.
- The freshness of citrus fruits. I’m obsessed with the exotic citrus scent. In the Summer, they bring a feeling of freshness and a pleasant chill. In Winter, they remind of the Christmas coziness and warmth.
The list is open. Feel free to add to it…